The success of TECHMATIK has been affected by many factors. The company’s foundation are people who create our organization. As a stable and reliable employer, we know that employee’s satisfaction translates into company identity and image. Our specialists and experts, ensuring the highest standards of production and sales, create a strong team with passion and enthusiasm to work. Thanks to them we are able to maintain the position of a leader in the production of machines and molds for concrete pavers and concrete block products.
Working at the TECHMATIK company gives a lot of opportunities for development and raising one’s competence at local and international level. We support the skill improvement of our employees, providing them with trainings and specialist courses. We value good relationships, commitment, initiative and openness to new challenges.
Why is it worth to work at Techmatik:
- The TECHMATIK company was founded in summer 2004 in the Radom Subzone of the Tarnobrzeg Special Economic Zone, in Poland.
- The first molds and machines were created on the basis of the founder’s long-term experience in production.
- The production plant in Radom, with the area of 24,000 m2, is equipped with a complex and modern machine park.
- Currently, the company employs 350 people – it is one of the largest employers in the region.
- Number 3 in the world in the production of molds for concrete pavers and concrete blocks.
- One of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of molds and production plants for concrete pavers in the world, and a leading company in the central and eastern Europe.
- TECHMATIK and its products are present in 27 countries.
- In March 2016, the company became a part of Columbia Machine Group, one of the leading manufacturers of devices for the production of concrete products worldwide.
[lvca_spacer desktop_spacing=”60″ tablet_width=”960″ tablet_spacing=”30″ mobile_width=”480″ mobile_spacing=”30″]